Zany Marketing, Unipessoal Lda assumes an important responsibility and commitment regarding the security of your personal data.
Zany Marketing, Unipessoal Lda, hereinafter referred to as Zany Marketing, is subject to high standards of privacy and will only use personal data for clearly identified purposes and in accordance with the data protection rights of the owners.
This document aims to inform you about how we take care of your personal data, clarifying your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
The User guarantees that he/she is of legal age and that the information he/she provides to Zany Marketing is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. To this end, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data he/she communicates, and will conveniently keep the information provided up to date in order to respond to his/her real situation. Likewise, and if applicable, it guarantees that it has informed the third parties about whom it has provided personal data, of all the aspects enshrined in this document. Thus, you guarantee that you have obtained your authorization to make the third parties’ data available to Zany Marketing for the aforementioned purposes.In any case, the User will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided through the Web Site and for any direct or indirect damage or loss caused to Zany Marketing or to third parties.
2. IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY FOR GDPR ISSUES
- Company: Zany Marketing, Unipessoal Lda
- Head Office: Rua Fialho de Almeida, nº14, 2º Esq., Esc. BR17, 1070-129 – Lisbon
- NIPC: 515 892 254
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
3. INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, (“RGPD”) and Law 58/2019 of 8 August ensure the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data within the European Union.
“Personal data” means any “information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“the data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, electronic identifiers or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
Personal data provided by the user through this website will be processed in accordance with the personal data protection legislation, under which Zany Marketing is responsible for the processing.
Personal data on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, data concerning health, genetic data, bio metric data, data concerning sexual life or sexual orientation will not be requested.
Data may also be passed on to third parties, such as institutions to whom data must be disclosed by law, such as police, regulatory authorities, courts, government or other public authorities, or entities providing cloud services and information systems maintenance.
4. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data processed through this website will only be used for the following purposes:
- Requests for contact or information (customer support);
- Management of applications and recruitment;
- Processing of budget requests from Zany Marketing services;
- Check, maintain and develop statistical systems and analysis;
- Managing comments and blog posts;
- Promotional communication and direct marketing, in case the user has given his express consent.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes mentioned is the performance of a contract with the data subject (or pre contractual steps), explicit consent or fulfilment of a legal obligation.
Failure to respond to data marked as obligatory implies the impossibility of responding to the data subject’s request.
5. RETENTION PERIODS
Zany Marketing will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
Zany Marketing has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational security measures to ensure the security of personal data provided to it by the user, in order to prevent its alteration, loss, processing and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the current state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Zany Marketing guarantees the confidentiality of the data provided through this website. The data is collected in a secure manner that prevents its loss or manipulation.
All data is entered into a Secure Server that encrypts/codifies it (transforms it into a code). The User can check in his browser if a website is secure if the address starts with https (instead of http) or through the symbol of a padlock, keeping in mind that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
The user’s personal data are processed with the level of protection legally required to ensure their security, taking into account the most advanced techniques, implementation costs and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks, of varying probability and severity, to the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
Whenever Zany Marketing processes personal data, it undertakes to:
- To store them by means of legally required security measures of a technical and organizational nature that guarantee their security, thus avoiding alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, in accordance with the state of technology at each time, the nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
- Use mechanisms to control access to information systems and data and mechanisms to record actions carried out by employees, customers and other users of information systems;
- Ensure that the data is processed only by those employees whose intervention is necessary to satisfy the data owner’s request, being obliged to the duty of secrecy and confidentiality. Should personal data be disclosed to third parties for these purposes, they are obliged to maintain appropriate confidentiality.
7. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Under the RGPD and Law no. 58/2019 of 8 August, the User may exercise, at any time and free of charge, his rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, portability, opposition, revocation of consent and not be subject to automated individual decisions by means of a written request addressed to Zany Marketing by the following means:
- By post to: Rua Fialho de Almeida, nº14, 2º Esq., Esc. BR17, 1070-129, Lisbon
- By email to: [email protected]
The data subject also has the right to complain to the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD) www.cnpd.pt regarding matters relating to the exercise of his rights and the protection of his personal data.
Note: Zany Marketing is based in Lisbon – Portugal and, therefore, abides by the Portuguese and European laws, unless otherwise is specified.