What is Web Design?
Web design is the resolution of problems. It’s much more than making the most diverse materials look appealing, web design is based on the creation of experiences and the appeal to emotions.
The Importance of Web Design
If they only had 15 minutes to consume content, 66% of consumers would prefer to see a more appealing design as opposed to something simpler. The design of your website is a very important part of your online presence. To build a better website, it is important to understand the importance of web design.
There are several reasons to bet on web design, but here we will leave only 3:
- When your audience visits your website, they get a first impression of your business. Your brand will be judged in a few seconds and, obviously, your goal is to make a good first impression. If your website is unappealing or outdated, it will convey a negative first impression. If your website is unappealing, you will have more difficulty convincing potential customers.
- Many web design elements and practices influence how content is distributed on websites which in turn affect how search engines read websites.
- People judge how they will be treated just by looking at your website. Your bet on web design gives you an idea of the effort you make for your customers. Your website functions as a customer service representative. If your website is modern and appealing, your visitors will feel more comfortable when they visit it.
What are the goals of web design?
That said, what are the goals you can set for your web design investments
- Create user-friendly structures
When users access your website, they want simple and fast access to the information they are looking for.
- The design should appeal to the target audience
Your brand’s visual identity must fit your target audience to gain people’s trust. There are a number of websites on the internet that are very well done, but have difficulties in getting conversions with your target audience because they don’t identify with the brand.
Web design is very important to build consistency between the various platforms where you decide to present your brand. If you choose a colour for your website, your audience expects to find it on their social networks, and vice versa, if you don’t, it’s making the experience confusing and strange.
Web Design Examples
The web design can present several and different formats and objectives, with the most varied purposes. That’s why we’ve gathered here some examples, to show you what you can do.
The website should be the main platform for promoting your brand. It is a space only yours where you can publish all the relevant information for your target audience.
In addition to building your website for your target audience, you will also need to take into account the search engines used to find solutions. Many elements and practices of web design influence how content is distributed on websites which in turn affect how search engines read websites.
- Social Networking
Social networks have billions of users and therefore all companies are (or should be) present on these platforms. Therefore, to stand out you must create a strong presence so that your target audience does not forget your brand.
Animations are excellent tools to capture consumers attention. While you can read an image in a second, an animation tells a story. This story will make people associate your brand with certain emotions.
When we talk about digital marketing many businesses undervalue the focus on web design but this is, in fact, one of the best investments a company can make, financially wise. Besides, it is the best tool to provide a memorable experience to your clients.
Contact us to learn more about the solutions we provide to help your business achieve it’s true potential.